Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hello Everyone!

To all those who have been reading my husband's blog, it is with deep sorrow and pain to let you know that he passed away last August 8, 2015 exactly our 12th wedding anniversary.  He was admitted June 30, 2015 and expired after 40 days....I called it our 40 days journey. I have to exhort all my efforts to be able to scan over his blogs. If nothing else I just want to remember everything that he has been up to while we were together. I love him so much and I will always thank God for giving me the privilege of becoming his wife. He was such a gentle soul, the most honest and simplest not to mention the most organize person I've met....I don't care if it makes me the most disorganize woman he had known....it's our reality here in the Cline home.

Our journey was not an easy one, although I got the ultimate reward, any wife who is a believer of  Jesus Christ would love to have.

Giving to you the link where "our" miracle happened.

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/ipb/topic/84895-alan-passed-away-was-i-am-personally-needing-your-help-this-time/

Thank you for reading my husband's "potpourri".

Daisy Jaramillo Cline

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Alan. Hope things work out ok for you Daisy
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brian....sorry for the delayed response. I appreciate your comment.

    daisy cline

    ReplyDelete